Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way is something which I have loved my whole life.
How to make a Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread. It looks so good that I knew I had to recreate it the I decided to make the bread from scratch instead of getting off shelves so it could look as authentic as how the Koreans are selling. Cream cheese garlic bread dapat ditemukan di penjaja street food di Korea Selatan, seperti terlihat pada akun Youtuber Korea, FoodyTrip.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way:
- Take 4 brioche buns
- Get 3 tbsp breadcrumbs (optional for topping)
- Get Sweet creamcheese filling
- Make ready 180 gr cream cheese (I used light philadelphia)
- Make ready 40 gr double cream
- Get 1,5 tbsp icing sugar (honey/condense milk, xylitol)
- Prepare plastic pipe
- Make ready Butter Garlic sauce
- Take 130 gr butter - melted (I used salted, so I don't add salt)
- Get 2 tbsp garlic paste (more if you prefer)
- Prepare 3 tbsp mayonaise (I used Japanese one)
- Make ready 1 tbsp icing sugar/honey/condense milk/xylitol
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tsp parsley chopped - optional
Garlic and chives flavor an easy cream cheese spread to serve with crackers, bread, or bagels. You can mold this spread any way you like. For Easter I do bunnies; I make a heart for Valentine's Day. Serve with Italian bread, crackers, or (my favorite for a brunch) triangle-cut pieces of assorted bagels.
Steps to make Korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way:
- Make the filling by mixing all the ingredients, I used hand mixer (low - medium speed) till all incorporated. Put all in a plastic pipe ready to use, and put in fridge.
- Slice brioche part way through (Like you do with baked potato) into 4 or 6 part. Set aside
- In a big bowl, melt the butter, and mix with the rest of the ingredients (except for the egg and parsley). leave till room temperature.
- Add the egg into the bowl, mix well and add the parsley (if you use it).
- (see note) Start piping the filling on the brioche, where you cut them
- (see note) Put the filled brioche inside the buttery bowl, and bath/soak them. Making sure all are cover with this nice lovely sauce.
- Dust with bread crumbs (if you are using this), and pipe a bit more cream cheese in the middle
- Bake in 160c for about 20 minutes, its best to eat while it still warm:)
Enjoy these cream cheese brioche that nestle a creamy and citrus cream cheese filling in the center. The buttery brioche is perfect with the note of These cream cheese brioche are no exception. When the dough is proofing, the smell of yeast is so strong that you can't deny that bread making is. This easy recipe for Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Log is savory mix of garlic, cream cheese and fresh parsley that's utterly addictive. This spread is creamy, delicious, and full of flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food korean cream cheese garlic brioche - my way recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!