Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, szechuan chicken and vegetables over rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice. For the Performance Triad, please use the nutrient & serving size information provided below. Mix the chicken broth with cornstarch, add in the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook szechuan chicken and vegetables over rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice:
- Take 2 tsp light sesame oil
- Get 1 lb thawed, boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- Prepare 10 oz package fresh stir fry vegetables
- Get 1/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Take 1 cup brown rice, dry, not instant
Release your inner chef with Food Network Kitchen Inspirations Szechuan-style Chicken and Rice Dinner Kit. A zesty Asian meal that combines rice, vegetables, chicken and a spicy sauce, this dish is a sure winner. Each meal kit comes with rice, mixed vegetables and a Szechuan-style sauce. You add the chicken, oil, water and optional green onions.
Steps to make Szechuan Chicken and Vegetables Over Rice:
- Begin cooking brown rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with pepper flakes; stir fry for 3 minutes
- Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked (no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 165°F).
- Keep warm until rice is complete.
- For 1 serving: pour 1 cup of chicken mix over 2/3 cup cooked rice.
Remove the chicken from the pan, then add in vegetables, red chilies and Sichuan peppercorns. While the chicken and vegetables are cooking, prepare the sauce by whisking together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and chicken broth. Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables, and let it simmer until thickened. While Szechuan chicken is best paired with steamed rice, you can also opt for noodles to tame the spiciness. Also, brown or jasmine rice works well with it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food szechuan chicken and vegetables over rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!