Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy vegan cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegan Cornbread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Vegan Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Did you know cornbread can be life changing? This vegan cornbread is the moistest, fluffiest, thickest recipe. Just the best vegan cornbread, perfect for serving with chili.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy vegan cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegan Cornbread:
- Make ready 160 g flour
- Get 160 g yellow cornmeal
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare (To taste) black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 75 g oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil)
- Prepare 400 ml soy milk
- Make ready 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice
This vegan cornbread is seriously the BEST. It's perfectly sweet, moist and tender and makes a perfect side. This easy vegan cornbread is amazing! Simple to make and perfect for pairing with your favorite dishes.
Steps to make Easy Vegan Cornbread:
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk.
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder).
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined.
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :)
Y'all, I have been trying to make my own version of easy vegan cornbread for over a year. Easy vegan cornbread is moist and delicious, with just the right amount of sweet. Simple to prepare, and the perfect pairing for chili. Our vegan gluten-free cornbread is so easy to make - even without oil. Enjoy this dairy-free and egg-free healthy goodness as a savory snack or side dish!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy vegan cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!