Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes):
- Make ready ingredients:
- Get 6 Bread slices
- Make ready as needed Mozzarella cheese - grated
- Take for the sauce:
- Take 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 4 Big Tomatoes
- Take 3-4 garlic cloves
- Take 1/5 th Tsp Chilli powder
- Take 1/4 Tsp Chilli flakes
- Get 1/6 Tsp Dried Basil leaves
- Make ready 1/6 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare pizza toppings:
- Make ready as needed Capsicum, (red and yellow, optional)
- Take as needed Mushroom (optional)
- Prepare 2 Onion
- Make ready 1 tsp Chaat masala powder
- Make ready 2 tsp Dried Oregano powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Prepare Handful Sweet Corn
Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make. It can be had for breakfast or as a quick snack. Kids will love these delicious bread pizzas. If you do not have an oven, you can make these bread pizza on tawa also.
Steps to make Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes):
- METHOD : - FOR THE PIZZA SAUCE: - - We will prepare a quick tomato sauce for the bread pizza. You can use ready made pizza sauce or tomato ketchup instead of this sauce for this bread pizza.
- Blanch tomatoes,peel the skin and grind it to a puree. Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Heat olive oil in a pan Add finely chopped garlic and saute for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree.
- Add chilli powder, chilli flakes, basil, oregano and salt needed. Cook until the raw flavor of the tomato goes and the sauce thickens.
- This is the sauce we are going to use for this bread pizza.
- FOR THE PIZZA TOPPINGS: - - Keep all the pizza toppings ingredients onions, sliced capsicum (red and yellow optional) sliced mushrooms and sweet corn. black olives, seeds removed etc.
- Apply a little olive oil or butter and toast the bread slices slightly.
- Spread 1-2 tsp of the prepared sauce or tomato ketchup evenly on the bread slices. For one bread slice alone.
- Oregano the toppings and chaat masala, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese all over the toppings.
- Grill in a preheated oven at 180 degree C until the cheese starts to melt.
- If you do not have an oven, you can make these bread pizza on tawa also.
- Heat a tawa, reduce the heat to low and place the prepared bread slice with the toppings on the tawa.
Heat a tawa, reduce the heat to low and place the prepared bread slice with the toppings on the. These French bread pizzas are deliciously dairy-free thanks to Daiya's new Cutting Board Shreds. French Bread Pizza Is Impossibly Cheesy — and Easy to Make. Ciabatta Bread Bacon Pizza Daily Dish Recipes. Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!