Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti with chicken tomato and spinach. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti with Chicken Tomato and Spinach is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spaghetti with Chicken Tomato and Spinach is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Tomato Spinach Chicken Spaghetti - this recipe features pasta, fresh tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, spinach, garlic, and olive oil. It's a great Summer pasta recipe! Healthy and delicious chicken spaghetti can be quick, easy (and clean!) when made in a pressure cooker.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti with chicken tomato and spinach using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Chicken Tomato and Spinach:
- Get 250 gram spaghetti
- Prepare 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 1 bowl tomato cherry
- Take 1 good bunch of spinach
- Prepare 1 handful small pleurotes mushroom (optional)
- Get Half big oniob
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare Liquid cream
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
That's the one that we make over and over again. Lay the spaghetti over the spinach. Pour the chicken/sauce mixture over the spaghetti. Bring a spoon up through the layers to mix lightly and turn the spinach throughout.
Steps to make Spaghetti with Chicken Tomato and Spinach:
- Prepare all the ingredients. Heat the pan, add olive oil. Chopped onion and garlics, put inside the hot pan. Stir for time to time until they are soft and smell good.
- Slice chicken breast, add inside the pan. Clean and cut or tear the pleurotes add in the pan ass well. Add salt and pepper, stir then close the pan with the lid.
- In the meantime, boil water for the spaghetti. Once the water is boiling, season it with olive oil and salt. The put the spaghetti in the boiling water.
- Cut tomatoes into two, check the chicken and pleurotes. Once they are a bit cook add tomatoes in. Stir and cover it again.
- Cut the spinach if they are a bit long like mine. Once the tomatoes a bit soft add the spinach in. Cover with the lid, the spinach will get soft quicker. Once the spinach soft, put the cream in. Stir nicely.
- It will take 2-3 minutes for the cream to be well mix and cook. Switch off the fire. Check the pasta, once the pasta cook, serve them in a deep kind of plate or bowl. Enjoy with freshly grated parmigiano cheese from Italy 😋
Spaghetti with Chicken and Grape Tomatoes. Each summer, I plant every variety of tomatoes, including grape tomatoes. Add extra vegetables, like spinach, onions, or mushrooms. Sub cherry tomatoes for grape tomatoes. If you'd like some heat, season.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spaghetti with chicken tomato and spinach recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!