Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy beef casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add curry powder, raisins, almonds, apricot jam, chutney, lemon juice and cardamom. Remove from heat and season with salt. A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish.
Spicy Beef Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Beef Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy beef casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Casserole:
- Prepare 2 lb ground beef
- Take 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz stewed tomatoes
- Make ready 8 oz mild taco sauce
- Make ready 5 tsp beef bouillon (or 5 cubes)
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, gluten-free
- Take 1/3 cup water
- Make ready 2 cup baking mix, gluten-free
- Prepare 3 tbsp Yellow cornmeal
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup soymilk
Make midweek mealtimes a breeze with this quick and spicy beef casserole. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. A hearty Italian-style casserole of ground beef, egg noodles, and gobs of cheese. Ground beef with Ranch Style beans and tomatoes on top of corn tortillas, in a cheesy casserole.
Steps to make Spicy Beef Casserole:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved.
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
I also sprinkled jalapenos peppers on half of the dish to spicy it up for my husband. Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles. This spicy and flavorful ground beef casserole is made with a nicely seasoned filling, a crunchy corn chip topping, and a generous amount of shredded cheese. Spicy chicken casserole with a healthy superfood side dish of protein-rich quinoa. An authentic Louisiana casserole with Creole spices, veggies, ham and a rich sauce - a one pot-with bite.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy beef casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!