Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, balsamic potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All Reviews for Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sarah Carey shares a recipe that's excellent for entertaining.
Balsamic Potato Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Balsamic Potato Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook balsamic potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Potato Salad:
- Make ready 3 pounds new red mini potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Make ready 3 Tbsp capers
- Take 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomato oil
- Take 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
This post may contain affiliate links. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A creamy and delicious potato salad made with balsamic vinegar, celery and radishes. Drain potatoes well in a colander.
Steps to make Balsamic Potato Salad:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Transfer to bowl, add dressing and gently toss to coat. Potato salad is a summer staple, showing up at picnics and cookouts, accompanying burgers The white balsamic is milder than its traditional counterpart, and the fresh herbs bring this dish to life, with. The diet involved eating lots of lean protein and vegetables, and this Balsamic Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad was one of my go-to meals. I love that it is made. A deliciously different way to enjoy potato salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food balsamic potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!