Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, heafty breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This healthy breakfast sandwich uses whole-wheat English muffins for fiber and protein, thick slices of fresh mozzarella (naturally low in fat), and olive and flaxseed oils for heart-healthy fats. This healthy breakfast sandwich recipe made it SO easy. I prepped these on a Sunday night and we enjoyed them all A healthy breakfast sandwich made of eggs, veggies, & optional turkey & cheese!
Heafty Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Heafty Breakfast Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook heafty breakfast sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Heafty Breakfast Sandwich:
- Make ready 4 slices bread
- Get 1/2 pound hotdogs
- Take 5 large eggs
- Make ready 3 tablespoons butter
- Take To taste salt
- Get To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare 4 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 slices American cheese
- Take 4 slices swiss cheese
- Prepare 4 slices ham luncheon meat
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich. featured in These Foods Can Relieve Period Symptoms. Here listed are Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipes. Sandwiches are easy to make and can be jam packed with a lot of goodness and energy, energy that can last till lunch time. Healthy Breakfast Sandwich - iFOODreal - Healthy Family Recipes.
Steps to make Heafty Breakfast Sandwich:
- Toast the bread. Add mayonnaise and American cheese to the bread. Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Melt the butter.
- Scramble the eggs in the butter and remove from heat. Divide the eggs and place over the American cheese. Add one slice of swiss cheese on top of the eggs.
- Heat the ham. When heated add to top of swiss cheese. Add the rest of the swiss cheese on top of the ham.
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. Fry in pan.
- Add the hotdogs on top of the last of the swiss cheese. Add the bread slices to top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich with eggs, veggies and whole wheat bun. Meal prep dozens at a time, freeze and reheat for breakfast. This healthy sandwich is packed full of goodness to keep you going until dinner. Need a grab-and-go breakfast that's fast, healthy, and delicious? Healthiest and Unhealthiest Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwiches (Slideshow).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food heafty breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!