Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, summer pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer pasta salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Summer pasta salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Fresh and flavorful pasta salads, including your favorite macaroni salad recipes, are fitting side dishes for your favorite grilled entrées. But many of them can also star as main dishes for an easy summer. These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook summer pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer pasta salad:
- Make ready 14.5 ounces protein plus penne pasta
- Prepare 2 cups broccoli chopped
- Get 2 cups asparagus broken into bite size pieces
- Prepare 1 cup chopped bell pepper chopped
- Get 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- Prepare 1 cup simply dressed Italian dressing
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Get 1 cup chopped zucchini
Can't go wrong with another pasta salad. But while pasta is seasonless, the pasta salad screams summer. From soba noodles dressed in citrus ginger to tender bow ties sprinkled with red pepper flakes and tomatoes, a cool, big bowl of pasta. Healthy Summer Pasta Salad with Grilled Zucchini, Corn & Peppers tossed in a flavorful (vegan) Cilantro Feel free to make this Summer Pasta Salad ahead, and serve at gatherings and potlucks.
Steps to make Summer pasta salad:
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water.
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 - 7 minutes until tender crisp.
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly.
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated.
Pasta Salad with Melon, Pancetta and Ricotta Salata. bonappetit.com. Zucchini makes a great summer alternative to pasta if you're eating gluten-free. These summer pasta salad recipes are perfect for potlucks, barbecues and more. Pasta salad is always a crowd favorite. There are so many options and these recipes easily feed a crowd.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food summer pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!